Monday, November 10, 2014

The Surprise Party

     Once upon a time, Turtle and Fish were best friends.  One day, Turtle wasn't in a good mood because Fish didn't invite him to a party.
     Fish saw Turtle looking sad at the cafeteria.  He asked, "What's the matter?"
     Turtle replied, "I won't tell you.  I am upset with you."
     Fish pleaded, "You're my best friend!  Please tell me!  I want to know."
     Turtle said," We'll talk about it later. Don't you have a party to go to?"
     Fish exclaimed," How did you know about the party? It's supposed to be a surprise for you!"
     Turtle explained, "I saw an invitation card at the playground.  That's how I know about it."
     Fish revealed, "It is a surprise for your graduation!  Now it isn't a surprise anymore since you know about it."
     Turtle said with a smile, "Thank you for being my best friend.  Can we still have the party?"
     Fish beamed, "Sure! Let's go!"
     Together with all their friends, they had the best party ever!